The judges will assess overall visual impact, degree of difficulty, level of execution, and where fleets are involved, consistency of application. An accurate proof of the Vehicle Wrap (as would be shown to a customer prior to the vehicle wrapping process) should accompany the application. Entries will be viewed by appointment.
This category is open to all projects involving the application of graphics to any commercial vehicle
- Full wraps, partial wraps, and applied graphics may be entered
- Single vehicles and fleets may be entered
- Provide a brief, bullet-point description of the project including any particular challenges
- Please provide date of completion
- Please state the scope of your involvement (eg, design / design and application)
- Provide visual images of the project (up to 4 high quality images, each at 1 – 2 MB)
Entries for this category must make the vehicles available for inspection between 15th October 2017 and 19th October 2017. Please contact Jacinta O’Rourke [email protected] or 01 4322201 to arrange inspection.
How to Enter ?
For the Commercial Vehicle Wrap category, the vehicle must be made available to the judging panel for inspection on the judging day, or an appointment will be scheduled for the inspection of the entry if the vehicle is not available to be judged on the judging day.
2018 Winner – Commercial Vehicle Wrap Sponsored by 3M