CANON IRELAND PROVIDES INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY TO DIGITAL PRINT DYNAMICS WITH THE OCÉ COLORADO
Digital Print Dynamics, a North Dublin based commercial digital print company, has partnered with Canon Ireland to install the Océ Colorado 1640 in its Dublin office, ensuring it is providing customers with innovative and technology driven solutions while also improving quality, value and production times.
As a company that understands and seeks out innovation, Digital Print Dynamics recognised that the Colorado, with its unique and cutting-edge UVgel technology, was exactly what it was looking for after exploring the market. The installation of the Colorado was a strategic step by Digital Print Dynamics to not only support and strengthen its current customer base, but also grow and develop its business in Ireland.
Commenting on the new partnership, Colm Smith, Director at Digital Print Dynamics, said: “The installation of the Océ Colorado has allowed us to branch out into wide format printing, thus significantly growing our business. Our customers have responded positively to this new offering and wide format printing is now becoming a large percent of our revenue stream.” Colm added: “Canon has been extremely helpful during the entire installation process, helping to train staff in the use of the Colorado and offering advice whenever we needed it. The level of service we receive from Canon has allowed us to quickly integrate the Colorado into our business and deliver the best possible results for our customers.”
Eight years in business this year, Digital Print Dynamics was founded in February 2011 by Colm Smith and Alan Heary and has become one of the foremost commercial digital printers in Ireland, mainly printing manuals, brochures, leaflets and booklets for its wide variety of customers.
Donnán Cullen, Key Account Manager, Canon Ireland said: “As a company that – both in Ireland and internationally – is at the fore of innovation and R&D, we at Canon are hugely excited to partner with a company like Digital Print Dynamics that places importance in cutting edge technology for its business. Canon is dedicated to developing and launching disruptive technologies to help customers face today’s complex business challenges. This brand-new partnership with Digital Print Dynamics, to install our latest and unique UVgel technology with the Océ Colorado, represents an extremely important step for Canon in the Irish market and we are delighted to continue to support Digital Print Dynamics in providing innovation for its customers.”
Important benefits from this investment for Digital Print Dynamics include:
- Innovative and unique technology – Canon’s outstanding UVgel print technology increases productivity and speed for Digital Print Dynamics, while using less ink and still delivering an improved colour gamut.
- Business opportunities – This partnership has allowed Digital Print Dynamics to expand its business offering. Before the installation of the Colorado, Digital Print Dynamics did not offer wide format printing services, but since its installation wide format printing has grown to be a significant part of the business.
- Superior quality – Digital Print Dynamics is committed to creating the highest quality products at optimum turnaround speeds. The Colorado has enabled exceptional quality high-resolution prints with the widest colour gamut and high repeatability thanks to advanced UVgel ink technology.
- Versatility – thanks to the UVgel technology in the Colorado, Digital Print Dynamics can now print high quality product on the broadest possible range of media, even lower cost, thin or heat sensitive types.
- User friendliness and low maintenance – The Colorado has proven to be easy to use for Digital Print Dynamics staff, with Canon providing training as part of the partnership. Digital Print Dynamics has also benefited from the low maintenance requirements of the Colorado, meaning more time can be dedicated to servicing their customers.