Terms & Conditions
To make a submission for one or more of the Irish Print Award Categories, please read the rules and advice below before filling out the entry form.
You may enter as many different categories as you wish. However, you may only enter the same category twice.
The Winner of the Printer of the Year Award will be chosen from among the entries of categories 1 – 23. No submissions can be made for this category.
1. All Works submitted must be produced in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland.
2. The Awards are for technical achievements in printing production and design and will be judged on this basis.
3. All work entered must have been produced not earlier than 29th November 2016 and not later than end of September 2017
4. Two copies of each item entered must be submitted.
5. For the National Newspaper and Regional Newspaper categories, three consecutive issues must be submitted for inspection.
6. For the Commercial Vehicle Wrap category, the vehicle must be made available to the judging panel for inspection on the judging day, or an appointment will be scheduled for the inspection of the entry if the vehicle is not available to be judged on the judging day.
7. The finished job or a complete section may be submitted and all entries must arrive flat and should not be rolled. Where work is entered in more than one category, additional copies should be submitted.
8. You may enter as many different categories as you wish. However, you may only enter the same category twice.
9. Entry to the Irish Print Awards is free to all subscribers of Irish Printer magazine. Contact Jacinta for your subscriber code for your entry.
10. All entries are automatically considered for the ‘IRISH PRINTER OF THE YEAR' Award. Individual entries may not be submitted for this category.
11. Entries should be carefully packed and sent to Jacinta O’Rourke, Events Department, Irish Print Awards, Old Stone Building, Blackhall Green, Dublin 7. Telephone: 01 4322201. While every care is taken with entries, the Irish Print Awards and Ashville Media Group cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage, whatever the cause.
12. The CLOSING DATE for receipt of entries is Friday, 15th September 2017. Any items received after this date may not be reviewed by the judging panel.
13. The winner of each Category Award will be announced at the Irish Print Awards presentation gala dinner to be held at Aviva Stadium on Thursday, 30th November 2017. Category winners will receive an Irish Print Award. Nominees will receive a commendation certificate.
14. Employees of Ashville Media Group or their agents are precluded from entering.
15. We operate a blind judging process where there is no identification of the company that produced the print job until after the judges have chosen the winner.
16. The decision of the adjudicators is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding any aspect of the competition.
Please note: Entries will not be returned. They will be held until 16th December 2017 for you to arrange collection. After this date, entries will be disposed of. Contact the awards team on 01 4322201 to make arrangements for collection. If you wish to collect your entry or entries, please indicate this on your entry form/forms.
ADDRESS FOR DELIVERY OF YOUR ENTRIES IS
IRISH PRINT AWARDS,
OLD STONE BUILDING,